Pure Borawan Tour Package – Sulit Walant Sabit!
Updated: 04 Oct 2017
Be captivated with our BOracay and PalaWAN of Quezon, “BORAWAN”. Our current promo starts at Php1,850.00/px for a minimum of 12px travelling together which will end by 30 Nov 2017. Note that rate may change without prior notice as we’re now travelling oft thus we may not be able to update this blog. Package starts from Manila – Padre Burgos – Borawan Island which INLCUDES:
Check our short AVP from our recent borawan tour below!
- All-in round trip 12-18 seater van service from Manila – Padre Burgos
- Round trip boat ride from Padre Burgos to Borawan Island (two boats max at 08px/boat)
- Cook who will stay with your group for 2D1N as well
- Life jacket rental for safety
- 2 days and 1 night stay at Borawan
- Registration Fees at Borawan
- Overnight Fees at Borawan (this includes the recent increase)
- Pitching Fees for the tent/s at Borawan (03 pitching space)
- Grill (bring foil for best results)
- Tent rental (sharing: tents for 04px,05px & 07px)
- 02 Containers / 10 Gallons of Mineral drinking water
- Use of kitchen utensils (kaldero, kawali, knife and sandok only but plates, fork and the like are excluded)
- Free icebox rental with Ice.
- FREE Audio Video Presentation from your group images (currently unavailable).
- Chance to be personally toured by Clifford, Khing or Patrick.
All other pertinent data like itinerary, exclusions and other related information shall be included in our comprehensive quote.
- Island hopping at Dampalitan Island
- Island hopping at Puting Buhangin / Kuwebang Lampas
For faster response, SEND A DIRECT email at email@example.com using your email. Please include your contact number. We’ll respond within a day. Queries on Sundays shall be addressed the following day. This is to ensure that you’re placing the correct email address avoiding email failures when we’re responding.
OPTIONAL: Please fill the form below and click submit. At least 2 week reservation to avoid hassle.
We shall respond within 24-48 hours or less. Please double check your spam area as sometimes we’re including several links for your efficiency. See you on the other side!
You may CALL US at +639179804321 (Globe) +639192141125 (Smart); 02-6240273 (Wireless land line) and look for Clifford/King/Verna. With the following text or info: Groups number of pax (children/s ages if there be any), target date, which tour site and days of stay (02 days and 01 night etc).
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or let’s chat via Skype: bmxclifford
Operating hours: Monday – Saturday from 10:00am – 6:00pm (cell phone). We may not be there on Saturday to answer land line calls.
Ideally, reservation must be made at least two weeks before actual date unless noted in the quote.